If in the unlikely event you are forced to cancel your stay cancellation charges may apply. Your deposit will be lost if cancellation is received more than 72 hours prior to your arrival, if we are unable to re-book the accommodation then you will be required to pay 100% of the accommodation and any other pre booked requirements. If cancellation is received within 72 hours you will be required to pay 100% of the cost of the accommodation and any other pre-booked requirements, unless we are able to re-book the accommodation. Please note there is a £20 administration charge for cancellations.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All taxes are included within the rental rates.
- Occupancy: Due to fire regulations, under no circumstances shall the maximum accommodation of each room be exceeded at The House of Mark.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to reduce booking charges due to late arrival or early departure.
- Well behaved dogs by prior arrangement only.
- Smoking: In the interests (hygiene/safety) of other users of House of Mark, a strict non-smoking policy is maintained throughout the house and within 15 metres of the property.
- Checking in and checking out: Check in is generally preferred after 4:30pm on day of arrival. To enable to us to keep our rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and for the convenience of new guests arriving, it would be greatly appreciated if rooms could be vacated by 10:30 am on day of departure.
- Payment : An initial deposit of 50% of accommodation and any other pre booked requirements is required at the time of booking to secure your room/s. One night bookings to be paid in full prior to arrival. Balance payment required on departure and preferred payment method is cash or online banking. We accept paypal but a surcharge covering their charges will be made.
- Liability: We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury, illness or inconvenience whether to person or property which you or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of the letting or your stay.
- Contract: Your contract is with House of Mark Glenesk Brechin Angus DD9 7YZ Scotland .
- Late payment : A charge of 10% of the total invoice will be applied after each seven day period beyond the invoice date.
- Information: We strive to keep all information supplied on this web site and in other literature and publications both accurate and up-to-date. However all information should be checked independently and we cannot accept liability for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally, electronically or in writing.