Breakfast is served in our dining room from 7.30am to 9.00am.
For those that want a hearty start to the day we offer a full Scottish Aga cooked breakfast consisting of :
- Selection of cereals including granola and porridge made with jumbo oats.
- Selection of yoghurts.
- Grilled vine tomatoes, chopped flat mushrooms, Scottish pork sausages, bacon, free range House of Mark eggs from our lovely girls. All our meat is from our local butcher.
- Home-made white or brown bread or toast. Selection of jams, Scottish honey from the Glens.
- 100% Arabica coffee or a selection of tea’s from Whittards of Chelsea.
- A variety of freshly prepared white and brown toast is delivered to the table. To complement your toast, we offer a range of locally produced preserves.
Whilst enjoying your breakfast in our Dining Room (in front of the log fire when it gets chilly) the view will afford you glimpses of the varied wildlife. You may see red squirrels, great spotted woodpecker, blue tits, coal tits, local pheasants, hens, guinea fowl and sometimes a pair of stags may appear on our lawns.